Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jenn Weinshenker Art Exhibit/Book Reading/Book Signing


On April 11, 2011 from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm at the Adler School of Professional Psychology, 71 N. Dearborn, Floor 15, Chicago 60602 some thing pretty cool is happening.

I'm having an art exhibit opening and book reading and book signing. It will be the first time the series, The Journey, a series of nine paintings I created after my brain injury, will be on display. And I'll be reading from my book, Down the Road and then doing a book signing.

So if you are in the area and interested in how people survive with a brain injury, this promises to be a very special evening.

There will be music.
There will be refreshments.
There will be love and hope and just may even a few moments of inspiration for you to take with you when you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment