Sunday, April 7, 2013

Good Greet Akita Style

The other day my daughter and I went to the Art Institute in Chicago. We did some research in the library and spent hours looking through the Picasso exhibit.  Which was amazing.  It was a huge exhibit. His drawings and works on paper knocked me out.

Before I went to the city I took Coco for a nice long walk.  It was such a lovely morning.

I was planning on being home before dark.  And realized when we pulled into the driveway the house was all dark.

Coco had been in the house for about seven hours.  We could hear her cooing and whooing on the other side of the door.  I had my camera handy and decided to catch a nice candid Coco greet when we opened the door.  Its a little dark but I turn the light on pretty quick.

Here it is.


 

I remember all of the hard work it was to train Coco to sit when we came in or when someone else came in the house.  Too cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment