Sunday, July 31, 2011

Painted Outside Today July 31st, 2011

It was a beautiful day for painting outside.

Here are three of the paintings I was working on today.

This one is The Dock. I'm not decided on the title but for now that is what this one is called.

I listened to Mary Chapin Carpenter, "Stones In The Road."

This one is Gift Giver, the latest in the Faces of a Woman series, for a very special woman.

And Louis Armstrong, "It's a Wonderful World."
And this one is Katie's Wave.

And of course I listened to some Etta James.

When chores were done I set up in the backyard and enjoyed working in natural light all day. It is early evening now and I wish I could keep on going. But my focus has lilted.

The sun is absolutley delicious.

Stay this moment in mine eyes
These colors
This hue
This nectarine peach
And blue

No comments:

Post a Comment