Thursday, January 27, 2011

Down the Road is published and on amazon.com


After years of editing and formatting and thought, down the road is finally published and can be purchased on amazon.com

I have a brain injury from a bad accident that happened in 1994. I had to relearn how to do everything all over again. It took many years to get my life back. My life is different now, but it is a rich and fulfilling life that I appreciate every minute.

I wrote this book in the beginning as a love letter for my children. So they would know what happened and how much I loved them, if I died while they were still young. As time went on and my thinking got better and with the help of friends and family who read down the road, my book evolved and became the poetically written love gift to all who read it.

If you would like to know what it is like to have a brain injury, to survive a brain injury and to find a way to living purposefully again, you will love this book. I know this because everyone who has read it tells me so.

Have a great day,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment