Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girl Scout Talk

Coco and I went to our first Girl Scout Speaking Engagement. They were such a lovely group of girls. Coco, of course charmed them all. Theresa gave a really interesting presentation about living with disabilities and I shared my story and then we talked about Coco and how she helps me. She gave a wonderful demonstration. I was so proud of her. Coco really enjoys meeting new people and seems to pay even extra attention when we are working. It made our week.

Thank you Theresa!!!!!!!

It was such a delightful day.

Oh, and one more thing. I picked up my daughter on the way home. She was driving and noticed in the rearview mirror that Coco was leaning into the backseat and falling asleep. Her eyes were closed and she was so adorable.

It reminded me of the days when my children were small. And we would have gone some where and how they wandered in and out of a gentle slumber, on the way home. So many treasures for one heart to hold. My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment